Please write A Blog on anything that travellers would be interested about. You are effectively an ambassador for your city and country. Maybe you can write a short note about the sights, sounds and custom about your city? Remember that this should be original work, and not simply copied from elsewhere on the internet!
Industry news: In case there’s something new in the Tourism industry, and you know of any significant impact it will have on us all, that’s exactly the kind of content we’re interested under this topic.Remember that this should be original work, and not simply copied from elsewhere on the internet!
You can post whatever you want, whenever you want. While of course we welcome specialists on particular topics, you are not confined to only write on one subject matter. Free SignUpFree Sign Up
Once you sign up, you are ready to write your first article on Tourist Guides! Choose a topic As you already know, you can write about whatever you want: it's in your own interest to find a topic that can maximize your earningsAdd PostAdd Post
Once you get it published you have to start promoting your article to bring in more visitors and increase your revenue: Facebook/twiter find groups (both open and private ones) to do with the topic you wrote about and start a discussion about your news.
Blog is active — meaning that it can earn money ,you can add affliate /advertise link or/and you may get a benifit of paid travel writing jobs.Travel editors may consider you for publication Submit Your BlogSubmit Your Blog
Many people who write blogs today simply want to share their opinion on something. But then there are the business-minded folks, who have found a way to use blogs, or weblogs, to bring in a little extra cash too.
1. Share Your Knowledge Training of mind is call knowledge The power of a blog to educate, inspire, and bring like-minded people together makes blogging a great way to help people.
4. It helps convert that traffic into leads.Now that you have traffic coming to your website through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that traffic into leads. add a lead-generating call-to-action to every blog post.
5. Grow your email database—Your blog should inspire people to opt into your email newsletter list. Also, your email feeds traffic to your blog.
6. Get More Clients to Your Existing Business Static websites don’t attract many new clients or customers. But a regularly updated blog can produce a constant stream of good leads from all around the world.
7. Get Immediate Feedback bloggers get to read their readers’ comments the same day they click ‘publish’This makes blogging a great way to get feedback on an idea that you want to develop further. Having an outside perspective and a little bit of constructive criticism is invaluable.
8. Exchange ideas—Blogs obliterate the wall that once stood between a company and its customers. You encourage interaction, comments and feedback. You create a conversation.
9. Build a Network Valuable and interesting blog posts attract readers who will then comment on your site and send you personal messages through your contact page
10. Build Trust Online Trust is a rare and valuable commodity online. You can’t buy trust. It has to be earned by demonstrating your commitment to your readers, time and time again.
11. Your Online Identity Starting a blog that covers all the bases is a great way to control your online identity and make sure that the top result on Google makes a the right first impression.
12.Make Money from Your Blog help turn your blog into a moneymaker.
One way to stream some revenue is to put contextual, text, and impression ads on your site. The Web sites here pay you to display ads: This is likely the most common means of leveraging a blog to generate income. If yours happens to become a well-known blog, it's always possible to sell ad space on your own. such as Google's AdSense or BlogAds, bloggers can establish ad programs. AdSense—which lets you select several ads that are consistent with the content of your blog—pays you based on how many readers click on the ads for further information.
Affiliate programs enable your blog to serve as a conduit between readers and online sites offering various goods and services. One popular choice is Amazon.com. If, for instance, you offer book reviews or even just mention a book in passing in your blog, an affiliate program provides a means for your readers to click directly from your blog to Amazon to obtain further information about the book. If they break out the checkbook or charge card, you get paid as well.
Marketing material inserted in blog content does not have to be limited to bringing in completely new business. By using a blog to regularly communicate with existing clients as well as other readers, you can take advantage of the opportunity to fully inform them about everything your business does, which may expand your readers' understanding of the full scope of your products or services.
Are you already well underway when it comes to business blogging? Just starting out? Share your thoughts on business blogging and what you're looking to get out of it.
To discuss an idea about your guest post, please contact our blog team email@example.com. If you already have an article to submit, add the link or attach files. We’ll get back to you ASAP! Guest Post Guidelines Click More Detail